Greeting Cards by Pike Street Press
Awesome greeting cards hand pressed in Seattle.
- Vertical standing cards measure: 3 3/8" X 5 3/8"
- Horizontal standing cards measure: 5.31" X 3.45"
- Handmade in Seattle, Washington
- Printed with Soy Based Inks
- Paper: 110lb Cover (100% Recycled)
- FSC Certified + Green Star Certified
- Envelope: Kraft
- Inside of Card: Blank
- Printed on an Antique Printing Press
About the maker
Pike Street Press designs crafts artisan greetings in the Pacific Northwest. The tradition and love of letterpress printing is ingrained in everything they do. Their cards are made in small batches and printed on an antique printing press in Seattle, WA.
We currently offer shipping to North America. Shipping is a flat rate of $8 and free on orders of $100+
Exchanges welcome within 15 days of purchase. Items must be unwashed/unworn, tags on, and in original condition.